Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Beginner to intermediate training over 2 days. All course materials, consoles and equipment during training are included in the price. Note: Event starts at 10AM and ends at 5PM on both days.
1. MagicQ Buttons, Windows and Layouts
2. Getting Started with MagicQSetting up DMX outputsPatching
3. EditingInclude & UpdateRecord Merge Current CueRecord Merge Multiple Cues
4. Using DimmersPatching Dimmers and FixturesSetting Channel Levels in the ProgrammerSelecting Heads
5. Head Control & PalettesDefaults & LocateRecording Palettes
6. Playback OptionsCue Stack OptionsAdd / SwapDefault PlaybacksBlind Mode & Clear
7. Group Masters
8. Theatre ProgrammingMove When DarkMark Cues
9. Time-code & Scheduled Events
10. File ManagementMerging ShowsFile Manager
11. Execute Window
12. Pixel Mapping
13. Macros and Automation
14. Networking and Artnet, multi-console and tracking backups. Introduction only.