Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Top Local Chef 2019: The Art of Food pairs 10 of the area's best chefs with 10 local artists to create a unique culinary experience. Guests are invited to sample the newest creations and vote for their favorites!
Guests will have access to all the new creations, plus treats from the Intensity Academy saucy bar, and from the dessert bar sponsored by JB's Sweet Addiction, Pop Goes the Waffle, and Gateau OChocolat.
Reserved Seat, $40
Standing Room, $25
Table Sponsor, $500
(includes reserved table for 8, recognition during the event, and small logo on TopLocalChef.com and other marketing materials)
Chefs: Do you have what it takes to be the next Top Local Chef? Application is open to all professional chefs in Pinellas County (except past winners and those who competed in 2018!) toplocalchef.com/chefsrestaurants.html
Artists: Put your name in for your chance to participate. If selected, you will be matched one of the competing chefs and be asked to create a piece on canvas to be sold in a silent auction ( artist will receive 75 percent of the sales price, and Creative Clay will receive the other 25 percent) toplocalchef.com/artists.html